Author Topic: From maraire  (Read 734 times)

Offline Bonster

• Throbbing
  • More ghetto, less politics
    • Fuck You I'm Drunk was written by Bondo!
From maraire
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:59:37 PM »
"Btw..for anyone who would like to bring their central air conditioner or furnace into our new location for service we are now located at...."
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Offline Ted

Re: From maraire
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:56:57 AM »

"Btw..for anyone who would like to bring their central air conditioner or furnace into our new location for service we are now located at...."

???  Why is a businessman advertising his new business address considered a "best of Berwyn Talk"  item??

The "Best of Berwyn Talk" section is supposed to be for "Witty lines over the course of time" - i.e for snarky or funny or incisive comments made on this forum

What is so witty about a  business man hawking the new address of his business?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:29:39 AM by Ted »

Offline watcher

• Oh dear, now I suppose I shall have to use force
    • Rawrahs
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 06:57:36 AM »

???  Why is a businessman advertising his new business address considered a "best of Berwyn Talk"  item??

The "Best of Berwyn Talk" section is supposed to be for "Witty lines over the course of time" - i.e for snarky or funny or incisive comments made on this forum

What is so witty about a  business man hawking the new address of his business?

anyone who would like to bring their central air conditioner or furnace into our new location
"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

Offline Ted

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 07:55:02 AM »
 Ah... thanks watcher.  I didn't catch that.

Ted

Offline LOL

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
Freakin' hilarious, Marty!
The word gullible isn't in the dictionary?