News:

Updated 5/20/05 - "All Sites Berwyn" listing -- http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0

Main Menu

From maraire

Started by Bonster, July 13, 2010, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonster

"Btw..for anyone who would like to bring their central air conditioner or furnace into our new location for service we are now located at...."
   ... "Shit ton of beer being served here soon!"

Ted

Quote from: Rt. 66 on July 13, 2010, 03:59:37 PM
"Btw..for anyone who would like to bring their central air conditioner or furnace into our new location for service we are now located at...."

???  Why is a businessman advertising his new business address considered a "best of Berwyn Talk"  item??

The "Best of Berwyn Talk" section is supposed to be for "Witty lines over the course of time" - i.e for snarky or funny or incisive comments made on this forum

What is so witty about a  business man hawking the new address of his business?

watcher

Quote from: Ted on July 14, 2010, 05:56:57 AM

Quote from: Rt. 66 on July 13, 2010, 03:59:37 PM

???  Why is a businessman advertising his new business address considered a "best of Berwyn Talk"  item??

The "Best of Berwyn Talk" section is supposed to be for "Witty lines over the course of time" - i.e for snarky or funny or incisive comments made on this forum

What is so witty about a  business man hawking the new address of his business?

anyone who would like to bring their central air conditioner or furnace into our new location
"Atlas Shrugged": A Thousand Pages of Bad Science Fiction About Sock-Puppets Stabbing Strawmen with Tax Cuts. -Driftglass

Ted

Ah... thanks watcher.  I didn't catch that.

Ted

LOL

Freakin' hilarious, Marty!
The word gullible isn't in the dictionary?