News:

Berwyn Cares!
Information about Berwyn Schools. www.berwyncares.org

Main Menu

Beautiful Bungalow For Sale

Started by littlemonkey, August 09, 2010, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcm1112

Agreed...I run past this house every afternoon and the moving van was there on Wednesday moving stuff in.  I would have stopped and said hello but I was 2 miles in and a little shwetty.  I hope the last owner got a good price for it. 

Unrelated...my "neighbor" across the street just put up their 4 bedroom house for 99,000.  Thanks, neighbor!

pkd50

Sadly, not even close to what they were originally asking.  I hope the new people are gardeners that keep the place looking as beautiful as it has looked.

MRS. NORTHSIDER

Quote from: pcm1112 on September 02, 2011, 08:49:39 AM
Agreed...I run past this house every afternoon and the moving van was there on Wednesday moving stuff in.  I would have stopped and said hello but I was 2 miles in and a little shwetty.  I hope the last owner got a good price for it. 

Unrelated...my "neighbor" across the street just put up their 4 bedroom house for 99,000.  Thanks, neighbor!
I have one house on the block north of me (4bed, 2bath) that is gorgeous on the inside up for $179,900 (short sale), one on the block south of me which also looks very nice on the inside from the pictures(3bed, 2bath) up for $282K and one on the block east of me (a 3 bedroom) that sold for $227K, all on 50 foot lots.  I just don't understand how there can be such a fluctuation in pricing in such a close area.

pkd50

Has Mac put any of their houses on the market?

buzz

Not yet, they're still hoping they can sell them for that proposed skilled nursing/ assisted living facility.
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

pkd50

How would that be for the neighborhood?   Would it be a good thing or bad?

buzz

Not sure about the neighborhood I've only been to the 1 meeting.   Mrs. N  might be able to answer that, she's more in touch with the families that live right there.
I think MacNeal would get more $$$$$$$ for those properties by selling them to a developer than they ever would in the current market.  Also, by offering all the medical/professional and ancillary services they'd have guaranteed future revenue.  It's all about the money, isn't it ?
Why won't anyone believe it's not butter ?

tony la

It has been pending at 292,000 for about 6 weeks.  It should be closing soon.  We will see what it sold for then.  I am not part of this deal.  My info comes from MLSNI.
Tony LaMonica  Broker 1998 Hall Of Fame
Prudential RUBLOFF 708-795-5000
Director Chicago Association of Realtors
WWW.TONYLA.NET

pkd50

Buzz it all about the money for the hospital, but what about the people that live on that block?  It could be a good thing, or not. 

tony la

This property did close at 277k FHA
Tony LaMonica  Broker 1998 Hall Of Fame
Prudential RUBLOFF 708-795-5000
Director Chicago Association of Realtors
WWW.TONYLA.NET